10 February 2009

Preface.

Hello and welcome. My goal here is to allow some of my thoughts from journaling as well as my poetry/songs I am working on to be free. I hope that the words here inspire good discussion, encourage the soul, and provide an avenue to share life with you. This also allows me to practice one of my passions :: writing. I am excited to see where this goes and what conversations and inspirations are begun from this endeavour. 

So what is Meets The Sea? As a river makes its journey towards the final destination of a sea, it gathers sediment, life, and momentum. Upon reaching the sea, the river then empties itself, everything. To me, this directly relates to the spiritual life - seeking to lay all of who I am, both good and bad, at the feet of my Father. The river water begins to mix with the saltiness of the sea, loses the grime and is slowly changed into something completely different from what it used to be.

Here's to the changes to come.

Keep seeking. 
Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment